Monday, November 24, 2008

This Time, It's Personal...

I was adamant to have a blog on Blogger although I am already actively writing in my Friendster blog. I don't know why, maybe I'm just obsessive when it comes to blogging or maybe a blogspot seemed so in vogue that I simply must have one! After going through the tedious affairs of registering and creating my blog, I have no idea what to write in it. Reviews, random junk and minute bursts of insanity? Nah, my Friendster blog already covers that pretty well. Well maybe if I have enough time and effort, I will consider posting stuff here that's more personal in the hopes of helping me to rediscover myself. [Okay...] Point is, everybody needs to vent and at certain times, nobody is there to listen to you as you bawl about how much a plate of chicken rice costs you these days, hence blogging was invented. Although I'm a far cry from the type of people who pours their feelings unabashedly on cyberspace, I will try to share as much so that maybe you'll finally understand what's going on in that vacant space inside my head, then again maybe you wont and label me as a lunatic right off the bat. Oh well, I've had enough of my thirty seconds of fame. Until next time, hopefully I come up with something worthwhile! Cheerio!
P.S. Yay, I've finally officiated my blog with a first post, kind of. Yay me! ^_^

0 ramblings: