Saturday, November 29, 2008

Some Insane Friendster Comments

I was feeling extremely bored so I decided to look through my old Friendster comments. Wow, I just remembered that I used to send a whole truckload of testimonials to Kim on a daily basis and there were some pretty funny and insane ones in between the rude ones. Here are some that I dug out.

4/11/2005 11:39 pm
Reference : My Friendster page,
Testimonial dated 9th April 2005, Saturday.
Subject : A Matter Of Confusion.
Dukacita dimaklumkan that referring to
the above matter, I would like to
question the afiirmity of your statement
in my Friendster page. I am, if not the
least, confused with your statement
which goes : I have read the testimonial
you gave me lately and *sigh, your
turning into me.
After considerable research, I have
discovered that there is no substantial
proof holding up your statement of me.
And so, I would like to call upon my
attorney, Madam Coco Pie to advise
me upon suing you regarding improper
use of language with the intention to
harm whether directly or indirectly,
emotionally, mentally or physically or
even to shatter my firm reputation as a
civilised citizen. Therefore, this letter
also serves as a summon to meet me in
the courtroom (Alam Flora, Ground
Floor, Block D, SMKTTDI Jaya) with our
respective attorneys to further discuss
this case. Fare Thee Well.

12/1/2004 8:29 pm
err... i think i scared off ur bf liao...
anyways... stare deep into the computer
screen... stare deep.. deep... ur now
feelin sleepy... sleepy.. when i count to
three.. you will be under my power and
obey my every whim and command...
one.. two.. three... good... now
standup... walk towards the kitchen ....
open the back door... turn to the left...
walk straight ahead towards the four
unsightly fat blobs in the stinky cage in
front of you... lift them up with ur
tremendous strength and bring them to
ur next door neighbours house... present
it to them as a dinner present... when i
snap my fingers.. u will 4get everything
tht has happened and u wnt rmbr that u
even owned four aliens before...
SNAP... hye kim!!! joy here... jus wanna
wish u a good day!! goodbye!!

11/18/2004 10:28 pm
IDIOSA!!!! u dare insult me in our
enemy's page...? have u lost ur mind...?
thts it.. u r now placed under
PROBATION... the probation period will
only end after you hve proved tht u
deserve the post of most respectable
vice president of OHIC... if u fail.. then i
shall knight jean instead and thou shall
be degraded to a mere juru audit... so
there

11/4/2004 8:43 pm
heres sumthin fo' u... i composed it ya
kno!!! hehe... feel honourd or sumtin
kay...

-> A Gothic Mind <-
Flakes of depression at the edge of your vision
You search for it, welcome it, cause its a unique dark fusion
The complicative and mysterious mind of a goth
Deep in thought, perceptive, demented, and so on and so forth
Its not the exception we create, its the difference we make
When we exist in this world where everyones a fake
This turbulence of emotions swirling in my subconscious
Its choking me, holding me, its making me nauseous
But what is there to do for an outcast of society
But to sit and accept and contemplate your fate and destiny...

Kay, gave u mine.. hit me back...

Damn, I'm missing those crazy moments that I had with all my besties back in secondary school. At the very least, I have these memories to give me a good laugh now and then. Love you guys! ^_^

0 ramblings: