Thursday, November 27, 2008

I <3 Prince Nuada!

Joy loves Prince Nuada! If you've watched Hellboy 2: The Golden Army then you'll recognize him as the HAWT elf prince who plays the role of badass in the movie. Here's a whole blogpost dedicated to Prince Nuada! *dreams*

Reasons why I shriek and hyperventilate whenever I see Prince Nuada:

1. He looks like a thwarted version of Legolas Greenleaf.
I love Legolas from The Lord Of The Rings but having an evil bad boy version of him is supreme bliss!

2. He can do a million and one somersaults both backwards AND forwards.
His fight scenes are awesome and kind of dizzying to watch because this dude has the ability to twirl, turn, cartwheel, somersault and flip while still managing to look cool all at the same time. Maybe he had a part-time job as an acrobat during the summer. How HAWT is that?!

3. He knows kungfu and uses a menacing looking lance.
Prince Nuada Silverlance, so he is called. His fighting skills is a cross between Jet Li and The Matrix. His silver lance is effing cool, it's retractable and shrinks to a small machete looking weapon. I want one too!

4. He's got a hot body.
Need I say more? *drools*

Okay, so I can go on and on for a whole eight hours bragging about Prince Nuada so I thought showing you this clip of him may explain my fascination. I love Prince Nuada!

Disclaimer: This clip is not made by me, it's from legendarysannin65 on YouTube. Credits go to this dude who did an amazing job portraying Prince Nuada in all his glory.

0 ramblings: