Sunday, December 14, 2008

MPT6 Dinner

Something kookie is going on with my Friendster blog so I guess I'll just update the MPT6 blogpost here. We had our MPT6 Dinner yesterday, 13th of December at KGSSAAS's Pool Side. Although the attendance was poor and the party was FAR from happening, I did have fun because my closest friends were there. The theme of the night was Glamorous, therefore imagine my horrified bewilderment when I saw Varman wearing a pair of cargo pants, I was like, "What in blazes..?"

So anyway, this particular dude Varman was in for some surprises for the evening. He was supposed to be our ride for the Dinner but ditched us unceremoniously. Hence, we came up with a less than original plan to spike his drink with salt. I distracted him by pretending to ask him to get me some fruits when in fact I already had an unfinished plate on the table. Jaya dumped the whole contents of the salt shaker into his drink, leaving a lot of precipitate at the bottom. In accordance with the partition coefficient, the equilibrium between the salt and syrup has exceeded the constant of solubility causing the remaining salt to be undissolved. Zac proposed a toast, in pretense to get Varman to drink his tampered syrup. End of story, plan succeeded and we had a huge laugh. Shamu was literally choking with laughter.

The Lower Sixes had devised some methods of torture for us in the form of a treasure hunt and the much dreaded poison box game. Hmm, wait a minute, didn't we do the exact same thing for them during their orientation? Copycats! Get some originality-lah! My group which consisted of Jean, Jaya, Shamu, Seh Ming and Malik won the treasure hunt, we found nine items. We had to throw around a newspaper ball for the poison box game and honestly, the only fun part about that was the random throwing.

I got two gifts from the lucky draw and I scavenged a bowl from the treasure hunt prize. Basically, I just ended up with a lot of glassware. After the whole thing, we camwhored the night away, taking pictures with anybody and nobody. Although it was truly a boring event [come on, only one teacher attended which was Pn. Hasni - what does that tell you about how much we mean to the teachers?] it was made fun because of the company we had and the funny moments and crazy jokes throughout the night. Oh well, guess that was it for the MPT6 Dinner, just came and went. Hopefully we are able to plan a reunion event soon.

0 ramblings: