Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cherating Beach

So currently I'm chilling out at The Legend Resort's lounge at Cherating, leeching off their wi-fi. It's so relaxing here. All my murderous and violent thoughts are gone and I'm filled with an overwhelming desire for world peace and a banana split sundae. Beaches have that effect on you. I could spend infinity hours basking by the pool (away from the sun of course, sunburn is my worst enemy), letting the breeze run through my hair, breathing in the salty smell of the sea and letting myself indulge in silly daydreams. You tend to get very drowsy and lazy when exposed to the beach for too long, or maybe that's just my nature. Well, it's very close to paradise here and I can't wait to drag along a few friends for a much needed vacation here.

0 ramblings: